PART OR FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY - RemoteChief Technology Officer
Upparel is a venture backed technology platform for the custom merchandising industry. Think Alibaba meets Salesforce for custom merchandise, an industry where e-commerce and CRM tools don’t currently exist. We plan to be first into that white space, taking advantage of our past work in the space with partnerships with top companies like Salesforce and LinkedIn.
We are looking for an additional member to the founding team that focuses on reducing friction, optimizing the customer experience, and improving the integration journey with Upparel’s platform. We push the boundaries for our products and tools, striving to impress the most successful manufacturers in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with co-founders to prioritize the product’s short- and long-term roadmap.
- Lead our small but growing team of developers to accelerate dev time.
- Lead product improvements from ideation to publishing.
- Add new features to the existing product, continuing to keep it first-in-class.
- Ensure an optimized customer onboarding experience by streamlining the existing process through third party integrations (PayPal, Stripe, Quickbooks, etc.).
- Ensure access to new customers by replicating the product through the AWS backend.
What We’re Looking for
- Someone comfortable jumping across different tech stacks, platforms, and languages.
- Someone who is equally good deep in the weeds and able to see the big picture strategy.
- Someone who flourishes in a highly dynamic startup environment with frequently evolving priorities.
- A leader that is excited about joining an early-stage startup.
- Preferred areas of understanding: ReactJS, HTML, CSS, AWS EC2
- Please note: We are structuring this position as a two-month internship that can then transition to a full-time, equity compensated leadership position (i.e CTO, Lead Engineer, etc.).
Interested in the role? Let’s Talk!
To apply, please fill out the contact form below or email email@example.com with your most recent resume.