PART OR FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY - RemoteFull-Stack Developer Intern
We’ve worked with some great companies already. We’re looking for top talent to join us as we scale.
Upparel is a venture backed technology platform for the custom merchandising industry. Think Alibaba meets Salesforce for custom merchandise, an industry where e-commerce and CRM tools don’t currently exist. We plan to be first into that white space, taking advantage of our past work in the space with partnerships with top companies like Tesla and LinkedIn.
We are looking for an additional member to the founding team that focuses on reducing friction, optimizing the customer experience, and improving the integration journey with Upparel’s platform. We push the boundaries for our products and tools, striving to impress the most successful manufacturers in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work directly with co-founders to prioritize the product’s short- and long-term roadmap.
- Develop and implement product backend improvements.
- Add new features to the existing product, continuing to keep it first-in-class.
- Ensure an optimized customer onboarding experience by streamlining the existing process through third party integrations (PayPal, Stripe, Quickbooks, etc.).
- Ensure access to new customers by replicating the product through the AWS backend.
What We’re Looking for
- Someone comfortable jumping across different tech stacks, platforms, and languages.
- Someone who is equally good deep in the weeds and able to see the big picture strategy.
- Someone who flourishes in a highly dynamic startup environment with frequently evolving priorities.
- Preferred areas of understanding: ReactJS, REST API, AWS EC2
- Please note: This is initially an unpaid internship however, should there be a mutual fit the idea is to transition to an equity-compensated, leadership role. We do not sponsor visas
Interested in the role? Let’s Talk!
To apply, please fill out the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your most recent resume.