FULL TIME OPPORTUNITY - RemoteUI/UX Developer Intern (Summer)
We’ve worked with some great companies already. We’re looking for top talent to join us as we scale.
Upparel is growing quickly and developing a new and improved product for our most important F500 clients. This is an exciting opportunity for a student or recent graduate to take part in helping develop brand new product features leveraging the latest industry technology frameworks.
We are looking for a motivated and ambitious individual who will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment. Our technical leadership has engineering experience at companies like Google and Tesla, and will be mentoring and supporting the intern to learn the best development methodologies and processes used in Big tech. This is a paid internship with the opportunity to convert into a full-time position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with co-founders and technical leadership to strategize the product’s short- and long-term roadmap
- Design front-end mockups and convert them into working HTML/CSS pages
- Architect style guides and implement correct styling across a range of products
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a Bachelor’s degree, Associate’s degree, or bootcamp program
- Familiarity with Git and a Project Tracking System such as JIRA or Monday.com
- Academic or industry experience with Angular or React frameworks
- Experience with design and mockup software for UI/UX planning
- Interest in the custom merchandising and Software as a Service (SaaS) space
Your choice of 3 interviews (2 technical, 1 behavioural) or a single panel interview with 3 interviewers.
Upparel is a venture backed Fulfilment as a Service (Faas) technology platform for the custom merchandising industry. Think Alibaba meets Salesforce for custom merchandise, an industry where e-commerce and CRM tools don’t currently exist. We plan to be first into that white space, taking advantage of our past work in the space with partnerships with top companies like Tesla and LinkedIn.
Interested in the role? Let’s Talk!
To apply, please fill out the contact form below with your most recent resume.